New update and products coming soon.
Tattoo Aftercare Sheet
- Keep your dressing on for at least 1 hour and no more than 5 hours
- Do not re-cover.
- Wash in warm soapy water using a mild, liquid, unscented, soap. Pat dry with a clean paper towel. let your tattoo air for one hour or more before applying your aftercare.
- Apply a very thin layer of Aftercare Lotion: massage a small amount into the tattooed area. Repeat this process for at least 2 weeks twice a day. Your tattoo will peal like sunburn after a few days, it is normal to see colored flakes of skin shedding. If it does scab in a few areas this is nothing to worry about, let them just fall off in their own time, Do not scratch or pick them or over saturate with lotion or water as this may cause them to come off prematurely which will leave blank spots on your tattoo which will need touching up.
- During the healing process No sun, No sun beds, No Swimming pools, No Jacuzzi's, No Ocean, No Soaking in water of any kind, Showers are OK but be careful with over-saturation.
- Feel free to pop in and show the tattooist the healed tattoo. Touch ups are free within the next 6 months of your tattoo appointment.